Intern Designer (3 Month Internship)
Design Culture is looking for a talented designer to join our team.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious designer with an interest in digital and brand to join our team as an intern (for 3 months).
You will be joining a team of talented all-round designers who work on everything from digital UI/UX, campaign and brand identities to marketing collateral, delivering meaningful, intelligent design solutions to a wide range of clients within our specialist sectors – Education, Healthcare, Charity & Culture.
You may be a graduate or have some commercial experience. Portfolio of projects.
Typical role activities:
- Brand translation in rollout across marketing collateral such as reports, exhibition graphics, brochures, leaflets
- Brand/campaign concept development
- UI/UX design for websites and digital marketing
- An understanding and appreciation of brand
- A modern design aesthetic, a keen interest in typography and eye for detail
- Solid layout skills whether in print or online
- Able to articulate ideas clearly and be client facing with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with and coordinate other designers and developers
- Possess an awareness of responsive design, digital branding, typography and information hierarchy
- Intelligent thinking to structure complex information to create clear sitemaps / navigation and user flows
- An interest in new digital trends
- Ability to manage multiple jobs of varying size, to deliver consistently and to a high standard.
- Enjoy the challenge of taking design ideas and working out how to implement them across a range of skills and outputs.
Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision
This is a paid internship.