Design Culture is looking for an experienced digital designer to join our team.
You will be a key member of our digital team delivering projects to a wide range of clients within our specialist sectors – Education, Healthcare, Charity & Culture.
You will be passionate about digital design and comfortable leading the creative process from the creation of sitemaps through wireframes and into visuals and mockups. Transforming great ideas into exceptional digital experiences.
2-3 years experience. Portfolio of real world projects.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of brand
- A modern design aesthetic, a keen interest in typography and eye for detail
- Ability to design responsive interfaces for web and mobile
- Possess solid understanding of responsive design, digital branding, typography and information hierarchy
- Intelligent thinking to structure complex information to create clear sitemaps / navigation and user flows
- Able to articulate ideas clearly and be client facing with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with and coordinate other designers and developers
- Design for accessibility and for consistency with standards
- Understand the rendering capabilities of the platform for which they’re designing
- Up to date with tech and new trends in digital
- Ability to manage multiple jobs of varying size, to deliver consistently and to a high standard
- Enjoy the challenge of taking design ideas and working out how to implement them across a range of skills and outputs
- Great attention to detail
Indepth knowledge of:
Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
Front-end design, user experience, wire-framing
Dependent on experience.