Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to join our team, to own and shape the delivery of our key digital projects, with a focus on WordPress websites and Shopify ecommerce.
Who we are
We are a strategic digital, ecommerce and brand agency that designs and builds digital products and services that make a difference to people’s lives and the world around us. We have a strong track record delivering WordPress websites and Shopify ecommerce for purpose-led brands, with many of our clients being not-for-profit or coming from the charity, cultural and healthcare sectors.
What you will do:
- Oversee and manage the entire lifecycle of a digital product, from inception to launch
- Craft a vision for a product or website, and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Understand the client’s objectives and preferred outcomes and tranlslate this to the team
- Engage with stakeholders throughout on everything, gathering user requirements and defining user journeys
- Act as mediator between client and design and technical teams, communicating client and audience needs and ensuring the translation of those into a website delivery.
- Determine overall project approach to development phases, creating design and development roadmap for delivery
- Manage and and prioritize workflow to complete any digital project, all while maintaining high-level view of the product vision and strategy
- Provide cross functional support, facilitating processes across the team, acting as the conduit for information between each member
- Ensure the translation of the customer experience delivers relevant and engaging online experiences, while also making sure the team achieve their goals for design and development.
- Work with the DC team and share best practice to ensure continuing high standards.
What you will need:
Skills and experience
- Ideally 3+ years experience in website project management, with solid experience delivering WordPress sites within that
- Customer-first mindset
- Understanding of modern development processes and languages
- Knowledge of technology stacks and how to ensure they integrate efficiently
- Deep understanding of user needs and behaviour to share insights and ensure team problem-solving in developing the digital strategy for a product or website.
- Experience of project managing Shopify delivery a bonus, but not essential.
Personal qualities and requirements
- A creative thinker with a vision
- Eager and quick to learn, embracing of new technologies and skills
- Sharp, analytical, problem-solving skills and confidence in decision-making
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude that is in turn motivational for the team around you
- Be a confident communicator and presenter, with experience running workshops and design sessions.
- It’s a bonus if you have formal project management qualifications.
Working at Design Culture
We are currently working from home, but planning to take a hybrid approach with a mix of remote and studio working. The DC studio is a relaxed, bright and airy space just off the Clerkenwell Road in London and two minutes walk from Farringdon Station. We also offer flexible working hours, generous holiday, pension scheme and competitive salary.
Negotiable, dependent on experience
Please send CV with covering note and salary expectations via the form below.